– Inspecting Outdoor Panels: This is all about checking that the electrical components housed within are all functional after the cold winter weather.
– Clean Unit: This may seem like the most obvious step, but it’s important to functionality nonetheless. Our techs have your unit clean and ready for use in no time.
– Repair & Replace Insulation: Insulation becomes fragile when exposed to extremely low temperatures and ultraviolet radiation. Issues will be corrected.
– Change Filters: Stout’s friendly technicians will change your system’s filters to get your system ready for the heavy lifting ahead.
– Drainage Hose Check: Your HVAC system has a condensate line that needs to be checked to guarantee it’s in the correct position and draining safely.
– Clean Vents & Grills: All the supply vents and return grills will be checked for obstruction and cleaned to ensure maximum efficiency.
– Calibrate Thermostat: We’ll calibrate the system thermostat to be certain it’s reading the temperature inside your home or business correctly.
– Checking Lines: HVAC systems use refrigerant running in lines to keep your home cool throughout the summer. We ensure there are no leaks present which could freeze.
– Check & Clean Condenser: This is a great way to get the system ready for bed, so to speak. Once complete, we’ll add any covering you have.
– Check Potential Hazards: Our techs will mitigate any potential hazards they see including shrubbery too close to unit, proper clearance, noises, stability, etc.
– Change Filters: Again, just as in spring, this is a vital step to ensure airflow is not impeded and the system stays in peak form.
– Check Furnace Vents: Before the need for your furnace to go to work, Stout’s will ensure that it is prepped and ready.
– Complete Tuneup: This is the big step since your system has been off for the majority of the year. Let the pros prep it before turning the key.
Comfort Controllers is your one-stop shop for installations, repairs and maintenance of home heating, air conditioning and ventilations systems.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up-to date with all new offers & discounts on our services.